Author Topic: ~ Daily Infographic ~  (Read 15845 times)

Online MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Re: ~ Daily Infographic ~
« Reply #930 on: December 05, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »
Most Popular Christmas Toys Since 1983

Christmas is not Christmas without toys. Of them all, there always will be one toy that shines brighter than the others. Yes, each Christmas had its own famous toy(s) that people must wait in line for hours, pay massive amounts of money and even physically fight in toy store aisles just to get their hands on it. In this infographic, you will find out what were the hot toys of the past three decades’ Christmas holiday.

Back then the hot toys were mainly dolls or action figures, but as the technology evolves, more and more of them were electronics. It was either gaming system/video game console or tablet computer to be specific. From 2000 to 2016, there were 8 out of 17 hot toys were electronics.

Nintendo can be considered as the most favorite company of the holiday – they appeared not only in these recent years (2007, 2008, and 2016) but also in the 80s (1988 – Nintendo Entertainment System) and 90s (1990 – Super Nintendo). Guess that they just have the magic to make every boy (and girl if any)’s dream come true.

Christmas is coming – what do you think will be this year’s toy craze? If you are over toys, you could always try an ugly Christmas sweater. It’s become quite the <gag> gift.

By Emily

Online MysteRy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #931 on: December 06, 2017, 10:02:29 AM »
45 Mythical Creatures From Around the World

When was the last time you ran into a monster, ghost, witches, or other mythical creatures?

Although they may not be real, they can still inspire fear. The thought of one might be lurking around the next corner surely has scared everyone at least once. Some believe it’s because we like to feel scared, or that it’s in human nature to believe that monsters exist.

But one thing for sure: Cultures from around the world and throughout the time have been telling tales of monstrosities since the dawn of time. While some stories are made up and told to children to scare them into obedience, others defy explanation.

These terrifying tales often feature grotesque and disturbing creatures that gnaw at our instinctive fears. They are influenced by mythology, religion, political events, social currents, environmental factors, and more.

In this infographic, it looks like Japan is the land of creatures – of the 45 monsters, 7 belongs to Japan. Come in the second place is Greece with 4 monsters.

Didn’t find any that impress you?  Maybe this anthology of mythical creatures will.

By Emily

Online MysteRy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #932 on: December 07, 2017, 07:14:10 PM »
Our State Capitol Buildings: How Do They Measure Up?

State capitol buildings are examples of fairly standard but impressive pieces of architecture. Not only are they appreciable   feats of construction and engineering, but they have a timeless aesthetic to them. Just google and look at Connecticut State Capitol in Hartford. That building is probably the most gorgeous one out of all 50 of them. Sure, it may not be the oldest, biggest, or even the most expensive state capitol building, but the architecture of it is enough to overshadow the rest of them.

However, I am not here to debate which state has the prettiest capitol building; I will leave that for the comments. Instead, I have brought this infographic to teach you a thing or two about these marvels of architecture.

So, if you ever wondered which state capitol building is the oldest, which has the biggest price tag, and which has the most state employees, then you have come to the right place. Spoilers: Maryland State House is the oldest one, and New York State Capitol is the most expensive.

By Jerome

Online MysteRy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #933 on: December 08, 2017, 02:08:29 PM »
Get More Out Of Gmail With These Hacks

Over 1.2 million people actively use Gmail services, but do we really know how to take advantage from it? Apparently not, if you’re like most of us and still carry around a messy inbox where unread emails pile up every day.

I think I’m not alone when I say that my email inbox is a mess. Emails keep going to the next page, but in general, I always have a TON of mail waiting to be read, things get lost and I end up asking people to re-send things and remind me in person they did it. Okay, maybe I’m already a hot mess but most days I’d like my mail to work with me, instead of against me.

An overflowing inbox can actually reduce your productivity, and make your workflow come to a halt if you’re not careful. Besides, the constant stress of an out-of-control inbox can add to your already cluttered headspace. In order to avoid losing hours on end looking for an email you can’t find, tackle the problem at the root and streamline your inbox from the get-go.

There are also some handy tricks on here, like undoing send.

Decluttering your inbox might also have nice side effects: seeing a clean screen every time you open your email might be the little haven in the chaos that our daily lives can become.

By Emily

Online MysteRy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #934 on: December 10, 2017, 07:02:21 PM »
Find Your Superhero Ride

Most of you are probably familiar with the Batmobile from the original Batman and Batman Returns movies, but did you know that there are six other iterations of Bruce Wayne’s iconic ride?
Whether you’re an automotive enthusiast or simply a movie lover, this colorful infographic is for you. Showcasing some of the most legendary vehicles ever helmed by superheroes and villains alike, we hope these cars serve as inspiration for future transport. Our personal favorite is the ’69 Dodge Charger from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D – it’s got everything a self-proclaimed muscle car should have: brimstone-black paint, period wheels, and a massive V8 up front with a huge blower sticking out of the hood.

Which one is your favorite? Is it the van from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with its legendary green-and-yellow paint job, or perhaps Captain America’s bad-to-the-bone motorcycle? You can’t really go wrong – they’re all incredible pieces of machinery. Take a look for yourself!

You can also brush up on the super skins and super powers of our favorite heroes here.

By Charles