Author Topic: 6 Simple And Natural Insomnia Remedies To Fight Your Sleep Problems  (Read 315 times)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
Have you ever experienced any sleep problems? As for me, sometimes I spend long hours in my bad just tossing and turning, but not sleeping, so I know very well how exhausting it can be. Insomnia may affect your everyday life. Moreover, it may damage your health: some studies show that sleep deprivation lower immunity, increase the risk of developing heart disease and diabetes.

We have five incredible remedies that will help you to get the Zzzs you need.

Music

If you can’t fall asleep, calming and soft music solution can be a great solution. Just listen to it while your bedtime routine. One study demonstrates that senior people who try calming music before bedtime have significantly improved sleep quality.

Try a rocking chair

Well, it sounds weird, but relaxing in a rocking chair can help. Everybody knows that babies easily fall asleep when they are joggled to sleep in mom’s arms. The same approach works for adults, so try relaxing in your rocking chair before going to bed to help your body prepare to turn down.

Count, but do it in an unusual way

Doctor Breus has an amazing trick to distract your brain from thinking about day’s events again and again. He advises his patients to count down from 300 in multiple of three. This task is hard enough to force you to take your mind off your troubles.

Yoga

Gentle yoga helps your body to relax before hitting the sheets. Spend 15 minutes on simple exercises, and you will be prepared for a good sleep.

Drink cherry juice before sleeping As it turns out cherry juice is packed with melatonin, a hormone that is responsible for sleep-wake cycles. It helps regulate your sleep and prevent waking up in the middle of the night.

Avoid sleeping too much on weekends

Unfortunately, you can’t compensate your sleep deprivation sleeping in on other days. The more reasonable way is to sleep enough on weekdays and follow the same schedule even on weekends.

Exercise in the mornings

One study shows that workouts in the mornings help to lower stress hormones levels, so this results in better sleep at night.