Author Topic: Which Chair U Choose Could Reveal What Ur Like In Love, So Pick One & Find Out!  (Read 334 times)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
I’ve always wanted to know more about key aspects of my personality. I’m sure you have too. So that you can understand yourself better, we bring you this test, which will teach you more about yourself and your romantic relationships.

Imagine that you go to a coffee bar, and there are three seats available. In which seat do you sit? The one on the left (1)? The one in the middle (2)? Or the one on the right (3)?

Here is what each of them means:

Left

You have high self-esteem and trust your partner. You’re happy and like to have fun, especially at night. You demand a lot of your partner, but at the same time, you keep your feet on the ground and know that not every day will be like a romance movie. You can’t decide between passion or stability, since you crave both. Sometimes, you get frustrated when you don’t get what you want from your partner. But nobody can guess, so you must learn to communicate all of your needs. You love going to parties and dinner with your partner.

Middle

When you love somebody, you do so with your mind, body, and heart. You give yourself completely, though not in an obsessive way. You’re very intuitive and sensitive to those around you. You like to help and support your loved ones, always being there for them. You don’t like conflict and prefer to talk and resolve problems. You’re delicate and sentimental and can remember things that others can’t.

Right

You’re loyal and passionate. You’re the one who puts the most effort into the relationship. You never lie and can’t stand those who lie to you. When you start loving someone, you do it carefully at first because you’re scared of getting hurt. But when you meet the right person for you, you’re capable of opening your heart.