Special Category > பிரார்த்தனை - Our Heart and Pray

Our Deepest Condolences to our lovable friend Ms.Masha

(1/5) > >>

Forum:
We are sorry to know the Sad demise(Death) of Ms. Masha's Mother ...We pray to God to give her strength in this sad moment.

Dear Masha,

May you get the strength to handle the situation in the best way possible. Your Mom was a great human and we are sure that she was the most wonderful Mon in this world.However,at this time it is important that you help your family come over with this situation, so that you can make her proud. She will always be a part of our thoughts and will be cherished in our heart.

Let Your Mother's past advices guide you all over the life.

thamilan:
நண்பி மாஷா
உங்களுக்கு எங்களது ஆழ்ந்த அனுதாபங்கள். உங்கள் அன்னையின் ஆன்மா சாந்தியடைய இறைவனை பிராத்திக்கிறேன்.

KaBaLi:
Really sorry for your loss my dear

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

mayil  Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted

may your mum soul rest in peace . Keep praying till we end. Prayers are the only answer for everything .

we will keep her in our prayers 

my heart felt condolences

DoRa:
 mashu chello really sorry ........unga amma aathma saanthi aadaiya kadavul kitta  vendigiren.

SweeTie:
Please accept my  deepest sympathies.  We pray for  her soul rest in peace.   I know it is hard to get over this  sorrow.  Hope time will heal everything.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version