Author Topic: BEST HEART TOUCHING TRUE STORY !  (Read 3804 times)

Offline joker

• முகமூடி இல்லாமல் முகத்தை மட்டும் வண்ணப்பூச்சுகளால்
BEST HEART TOUCHING TRUE STORY !
« on: March 23, 2018, 01:57:04 PM »
Boy: Hi baby!! How are u? I'm so happy today!!

Girl: Wait, I'll text u later, I'm still busy with my thesis.

Boy: Can u do it later? Let's talk first.. I miss u so much baby.

Girl: I have to finish this on time, u knw that.

Boy: Please baby, just this once? u can finish that tomorrow.

Girl: What???? Can't u understand this is my project!? Can't u give me time for myself?? COULD U PLEASE? I ALSO HAVE MY OWN LIFE..LET ME LIVE FOR MYSELF FOR ONCE! STOP TEXTING ME!

Boy: Sorry baby. I love u very very much. I'll just text u later.

Boy: Hi baby, I can't stay long not texting you. I really wanted to talk to u.. I want us to be happy again.

Boy: Hi baby, still u are not responding to my texts. How's your thesis?

Boy: Baby... Please respond, I'm worried already..

Boy: Baby it's already 10 PM.. It's been 2 hours but u are still not replying to my text. I miss u already...i love u so much!

Boy: Uhm baby.. I love u so much.. I'm just here for u always.. The time is near that we'll always be together..

Girl: Didn't I tell u I'll text u after I'm done with my thesis?! Can't u understand that?!?! Why is it so hard for u to get that I'm BUSY?? It's like there's no tomorrow..u are overreacting..WILL U JUST SLEEP??

Boy: Sorry baby.. Ok. Goodnight baby..I love u..Take care of yourself always..I'll always here to guide u..I'm just here..I'll never leave u.

......the NEXT DAY........
Girl: Baby, wake up..Sorry about what I've said last night..i was just really busy..eat your breakfast baby, I'll be going to school now..

Girl: Wake up baby, u still have classes to attend..text me when you're awake..

Girl: Hey, why until now u're not texting? It's already our lunch break..why didn't u attend your classes? Don't u have phone credits? Please text me..

Boy: He left us already..my son left me already..Your boyfriend left u..he already left those who are dear to him..Did he tells u he's sick?

This was the 3rd year his doctor gave him...we thought it wasn't true..Because no one can predict how long a person can live in this world..but to our surprised, his heart didn't make it too..

We tried to wake him up this morning but he never responded... There was a message for u in his phone but he wasn't able to send it..

"Take care of yourself always, I'm happy where I am going..please, don't cry..I'm sorry I didn't tell u about my condition..i don't want to bother u bcoz I know how busy u are with your thesis..i don't wanna add up to ur worries..I'm not sure if I'm lucky enough to still have a chance to wake up tomorrow but I'm always praying that He'll give me a chance to see u and be with u everyday of my life..I love u so much...i regret that we didn't have a chance to talk longer today.. but I understand u..u might fail on your thesis if u won't be able to finish it..I'm really really sorry...and I love u very very much.. Please, promise me you'll be strong..I'm by your side now..I'll always be here..♥" :-/ :|

"முகமூடி இல்லாமல் முகத்தை மட்டும் வண்ணப்பூச்சுகளால்அலங்கரித்து கொண்டவன் "

Offline ரித்திகா

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • ‘தமிழன் என்று சொல்லடா.. தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா..’
Re: BEST HEART TOUCHING TRUE STORY !
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 06:08:47 AM »

Offline joker

Re: BEST HEART TOUCHING STORIES
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 03:07:56 PM »
Just recd this beautiful write up in another group. Felt like sharing with you all

Dr laha -

The contact and connection -

Year 1990. I was returning from Delhi by flight with a monk of  RamKrishna Mission. One  journalist from Chile was there with us . He was to take an interview of the monk.
Journalist - dear Sir , in your last lecture u told about jogajog ( contact ) &  Sanjog (connection ). It's really confusing. Can u explain to me ?
Monk smiled a little but deviating from question he asked - are u from Chile ?
Journalist( J ) - yeh...
Monk ( M ) - who are there at home ?
Journalist thought Monk is trying to avoid his question... this is a very personal and unwarranted question . yet Journalist  said -  mother expired. father is there. 3 brothers one sister. All married...
Monk was cool and still a smile in face further asked - do u talk to your father ???
Now Journalist was visibly annoyed...
M - when did u talk to him last ???
J - supressing his annoyance said - may be a month back.
M - Do u brothers and sisters meet often ? When did u last meet as a family together ???
At this point I saw the journalist's sweat on fore head....
Who is taking whose interview ? Seemed ,  the monk is taking interview of journalist...
With a sigh , the journalist said - we met last in Christmas 2 yrs back..
Monk - how many days u stayed together ?
J - ( wiping the sweat) 3 days...
M - how much time u spent with father sitting beside him ?
I saw the journalist perplexed and embrassed.... scribbling something on a paper...
M - did u have breakfast or lunch or dinner together ? Did u asked how is he ? Did u ask how his days are passing after your mother's death ?
I saw the journalist's eyes heavy...looking out side at the sky...
Monk still cool and smile in his face placed his hand on journalist's hand and said
M - don't be embrassed or upset or sad. I am sorry if I have hurt u unknowingly...
But this is basically your answer to contact and connection ( jogajog and Sanjog).
M - u have contact with father but u don't have connection with him. U are not connected to him. Connection is by heart to heart... sitting together , sharing , caring , hugging each other , touch , shake hand , eye contact , sharing food from same plate , spending little time together...
M - u all brothers and sisters have contact but there is no connection with anybody....

This is the realty in present world.
In home , society and everywhere everybody has lots and lots of contact but there is no connection. No communication...   . Everybody is in virtual world.
The journalist wiped his eyes and said - thanks for teaching me a lesson.

I came back to my sense.....
In our childhood when we travelled in train , bus or flight .... everyone used smile to everyothers... then talking to each other, sharing each other in short journey. Some used to be frnds. Some used to be uncle and aunty for life long....
And now when I travel by train or by flight , I just enter into a cemetery.... no one disturbs no one. All are busy with a fone or laptop with some " tik tik tik tik tik sound ...like it is in cemetery with sound of falling dry leaves...
Everybody in This compartment are in contact with whole world but no one knows copsaaengers... -  Its a cemetery of some 50 - 100  "living dead " persons in a small journey..

Let's not be well contacted - let's be well connected , well communicated with  caring , sharing , touch , hug , spending time together ....

God bless.

Offline joker

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 04:38:55 PM »
It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman, probably in his 80s,
arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb.

He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am.

I took his vital signs and had him take a seat,
knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him.

I saw him looking at his watch and decided,
since I was not busy with another patient, that I would evaluate his wound.
On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors,
got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and re-dress his wound.

While taking care of his wound,
I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning,
as he was in such a hurry.

The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife.
I inquired as to her health.

He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer's Disease.

As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late.

He replied that she no longer knew who he was,
that she had not recognized him for five years now.

I was surprised, and asked him, "And you still go every
morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?"

He smiled as he patted my hand and said,

"She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is."

I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and thought,
"That is the kind of love I want in my life."

True love is neither physical, nor romantic.

True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been,
will be, and will not be.

With all the jokes and fun that are in e-mails, sometimes there is one that comes along
that has an important message. This one I thought I could share with you.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.

I hope you share this with someone you care about. I just did.

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm...
But how to dance in the
rain."

We are all getting Older

Offline joker

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 07:33:04 PM »
My mother used to ask me what the most important part of the body is.
Through the years I would take a guess at what I thought was the correct Answer.

When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, 'My ears, Mommy.'

She said, 'No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon.'

Several years passed before she asked me again. Since making my first attempt, I had contemplated the correct answer.

So this time I told her, 'Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes.'

She looked at me and told me, 'You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct because there are many people who are blind.'

Stumped again, I continued my quest for knowledge and over the years,

Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was, 'No. But you are getting smarter every year, my child.'

Then one year, my grandfather died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father cried.
I remember that especially because it was only the second time I saw him cry.

My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to my Grandfather.
She asked me, 'Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?'
I was shocked when she asked me this now. I always thought this was a game between her and me.

She saw the confusion on my face and told me, 'This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived in your life. For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you were wrong and I have given you an example why.

But today is the day you need to learn this important lesson.'
She looked down at me as only a mother can. I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, 'My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder.'

I asked, 'Is it because it holds up my head?'

She replied, 'No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or a loved one when they cry. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime
in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.'

Then and there I knew the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is made for others and not for yourself. It is sympathetic to the pain of others.

People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did . But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.

The origination of this letter is unknown, but it brings a blessing to everyone who passes it on.

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they are there.

Thanks for being my friend.