Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
HI Jesi

I pray God gives you every joy, peace, and happiness. Happy Birthday, dear sister!

You are a bright, little fairy and you bring the sweet air of nature and heaven wherever you go. I wish you a very special birthday!

Even the bluest fish of the deep blue sea cannot compete with the color of your eyes. I hope you enjoy every minute of your birthday.

Lights, candles, balloons, birthday cake, friends, family, joy, smiles, and happiness. What more could you want for your birthday?

I hope that today will bring you unending happiness and will be in your memories for years to come.

Sisters like you are like beautiful diamonds: Only the fortunate have them. Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday.

With regards
Ur lovely bro
Feefaung
"Life Has Everything"
Wish You Happy Birthday JesiNa..  Keep Smiling Always..

இன்பமும்,இனிமையும் உன் வாழ்வில் என்றும் நிலைத்திருக்க வாழ்த்துகிறேன்
Happy B'day Jesina
                      :)
        :)                                          :)                                :)                                             :)
                                            :)                        :)                                  :)
                          :)                                                                                                  :)
                                  jesi chellamey may god bless u with all prosperties
                                  yenenikum nee santhoshama irukanum iniku polave. 
                                  :)
 :)              :)     
                                      :)                     :)                                                    :)
                                                                                        :)                                                 :)
Five tips for happiness from the "happiest man on earth" (according to scientists who studied his brain).

She taught us that instead of waiting for a prince charming, we should become the queen -- A true inspiration

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10