Author Topic: Hilarious And Touching Confession Of Motherhood Expectations Vs. Reality !  (Read 457 times)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
When I was pregnant, I had so many expectations. I imagined my motherhood like a fun and enjoyable journey with a loving and grateful kid, who would appreciate everything I try to give me. I had much to give indeed! I wanted to show the magnificent world of human accomplishments and provide freedom children need so much to grow up.

However, almost every expectation I cherished was in vain. I thought I’d be a perfect mom, but I failed. It was hard to accept, and I almost got depressed, but one day I tried to apply my most powerful weapon against any sadness — my humor!

I knew if I could laugh at myself, I’d be safe and happy! So I laughed as loud as I could and then came up these hilarious revelations about motherhood. Hope you’ll like them and laugh and them!

1. Fun time

Expectation:
— Here, my darling! This is my favorite painter, Francisco Goya.
- The colors are astonishing, mom!

Reality:

— Mom has such a soft fat belly, fat mommy’s belly, fat, fat, fat!
— Hahahaha! You’re my little poet!

2. Hair

Expectation: — Your curly locks are golden and soft! Such a rarity!
Reality: — Mom! Look! I cut off my hair with your scissors and put it into a jar!

3. Clothes

Expectation: — You are so great at combining colors. It seems like you know all the latest fashion trends!

Reality: — Green top, red shorts, and violet coat?! mmm… I’m glad that you’re not afraid of expressing yourself!

4. Restrictions

Expectation: — I’ll let my child explore this world and make her own mistakes!
Reality: — Could you please take that hand out of your nose already?!

5. Language learning

Expectation: - Mom! I’ve written this poem in French for you!
Reality: - Ok, let us repeat one more time: “une pomme” is for an apple!

6. Bond

Expectation: — I love you, mommy!
Reality: - I love you, mommy!

I wasn’t born a perfect parent, and though I fail hard at times, I still love my lovely girl! She’s the best in the world for me. And I thank God I have her. What were your expectations? Did they come true?