Author Topic: ~ THE SMS ~  (Read 928 times)

Offline MyNa

~ THE SMS ~
« on: June 20, 2017, 10:19:41 PM »
A boyfriend texts his girlfriend:

Boy: Hi sweetheart! How are you?

Girl: Wait for sometime, I’m busy with my thesis, I’ll text you later.

Boy: Babe, can you get back to it? I really wanted to talk.

Girl: I have a deadline to keep, don’t you know that?

Boy: Just once babe, please? Do you think we can chat for a while?

Girl: Don’t you know that this thesis is everything to me? Why are you disturbing me? I have my own life!!!

Boy: Sorry honey, I’ll text in a bit.

[After a while…]

Boy: Hey darling, I can’t stay away from you too long… how is your thesis coming along?

[No response]

Boy: Babe, it’s 11 now. Why aren’t you responding? I’m worried!

Girl: Didn’t I tell you I’m busy with my thesis? I’ll text you after it’s done. Okay? It’s not like we can’t talk tomorrow… just go to sleep, okay?

Boy: Sorry honey. Goodnight. Take care of yourself always okay.

[Next day]

Girl: I’m sorry sweetheart, I was so busy yesterday. Wake up! You have classes. Text me soon.

[No response]

Girl: Hey, why no text? Do you not have balance, it’s almost lunch time. Where are you? Why aren’t you in class?

[Message beep]

Boy: He’s not with us any more. My son is no more. We tried to wake him but… the doctor confirmed he’s no more.

The doctor had given him 2 years and this is the 3rd year he made it. It seems his heart couldn’t make it any more.

He had a message typed in his phone for you but he wasn’t able to send it…

“Take care of yourself sweetheart. I’ll be happy where I’m going, and I want you to be the same here. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about my condition, but I didn’t want to burden you. I know how busy you have been all this time and how much it means to you. I love you so much, I regret that we were not able to talk for longer today, but I understand you might fail your thesis and I never want that to happen. I love you very much. Promise me you’ll be strong and remember I’ll always be by your side..

Moral : If you really love someone, express your feeling and let them know much you LOVE them before its too late
:)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
Re: ~ THE SMS ~
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 07:17:41 AM »

Offline MyNa

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 08:39:32 AM »
Unmai than sis..
oruthavanga namakaaga thara vilai mathika mudiyatha vishayam avanga time..Pala velaigal la athan perusa eduthukirathe illai namma..kadaisila avanga ilama porapo enjiyathu memories mattum than..apo than realise panrom..but apo it's too late  :)

Hehe .. intha mathiri neraya iruku sis..
Onnu onna update panren.. ithu enaiyum romba yosika vacha oru story :).. tq sis padichu unga opinion um share panathuku
:)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 02:05:07 PM »