Author Topic: The Love Between A Dad And His Little Girl In Beautiful Watercolor Paintings  (Read 1003 times)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
As a young girl, I have spent my childhood being a daddy’s girl because I am the only girl in the family. My mom would always tell me that my dad really wanted to have a girl as a child and he was so excited when he learned that they are finally expecting a girl after having two boys. I was no doubt treated like a princess by my father, and I looked up to him as the king.

My childhood is indeed memorable having a very loving father who supports me in whatever I want to achieve. My parents both hold a special place in my heart, but I must admit that the bond between me and my daddy is one thing that I guess no one can replace (Mom, I love you too, very much). This is the very reason why I can say that my dad is my first love, and will always be the main man that I adore, even if I get married someday.

When I got to see the wonderful illustrations that young painter Snezhana Soosh created, I was in tears. They were all perfect. It felt like I was the little girl in the paintings, so loved by my dear father. These sweet illustrations in watercolor paint show how much love fathers have for their little girls.

These made me appreciate and love my Dad so much more. Thanks to the wonderful painter who made these! Enjoy!

Daddy is your own Superman… He won’t let anyone scare you, be it monsters beneath your bed.

His love for you makes him do even the difficult things, if it means putting a smile on your face.

Dad makes you feel like you are on top of the world when you are with him

His warmth is something that a cozy blanket cannot equal.

He can sacrifice even his space just for his little girl.

And on his busy days, he still finds time to play with you.

And he knows exactly what makes you happy.

So when he leaves, you cannot let him go.

Daddy makes it a point to spend quality play time with you…

And lets you widen your imagination.

He tolerates your childhood fantasies, and always ready to do crazy things with you.

With daddy, anything that’s difficult becomes easy as 1,2,3.

With daddy, the world is a place full of love and fun.

He will definitely spend his lifetime loving and protecting you the best that he can.