Author Topic: 10 things men like in women more than good looks  (Read 492 times)

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
10 things men like in women more than good looks
« on: November 07, 2017, 10:13:42 AM »

This one is for the gentlemen, guys who truly care for the women they’re with and their looks don’t really mean much to them. It’s a common misconception about men that they care more about the looks, but let’s be honest, who doesn’t care about the looks at first? We all do. But what matters is that we don’t stay too attached to the looks and give other things more importance, things that should matter more and do matter more. Here are ten things men like in women more than good looks, let’s begin.

1. When they’re independent

I love it when a woman is self sufficient and independent. A lot of people I know actually feel insecure about this but I am proud of this one fact, it’s a huge turn on for me when a woman is successful in what she’s doing, when she’s ambitious, when she just wants to keep moving forward and keeps accomplishing her goals. My girlfriend is the same and when I see her talk about work, I feel a sudden spark of pride within me.

2. When they’re emotional

I’m the sentimental type and I love it when she gets all emotional about me or our relationship. Whenever I do something for her, she gets these emotional moments when she just goes on and on about how much I do for her and I cherish her emotions more than her looks. Men love it when a woman can be expressive about her feelings completely.

3. When they actually enjoy their food

I love it when a girl knows how to eat! I used to date this girl who used to be extra dainty and sophisticated at every lunch and dinner, she used to leave most of her food behind because she was “watching her diet” calorie by calorie. It’s a huge turn off for me when women do that, women should know how to eat, without caring about anyone watching. My girlfriend and I actually fight over food sometimes and it’s something I love about my relationship with her, she’s not nice when it comes to food and I love that about her.

4. Their ambitions

If the guy truly loves you, he’ll always pay a lot of attention to your goals and ambitions. He won’t just be flattered by your looks, he will love you for who you hope to be one day, for what you hope to accomplish one day, he will love you for all of your hopes and dreams and he will try his best to help you reach those goals with all of his heart and soul.

5. The food

Men will be men, food will always be a weakness. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of those people who think women should be the ones in the kitchen, no. I sometimes try to cook, although I fail horribly at it but I still try. But the way she cooks is something I admire a lot, I would happily stay home and eat her cooking rather than go out to any fancy restaurant, she’s an amazing cook and I admire that a lot about her. Men love food, men love women who can make good food, it’s not all about good looks.

6. Their sense of humour

One of the biggest turn ons for me is a great sense of humour. If a girl knows how to joke around and laugh, nothing comes close to how I feel about a girl like that. Men love women with good sense of humour, when they can take a joke and equally give it back.

Good looks aren’t everything, it’s more about the personality a woman holds, and sense of humour is one of the biggest parts of someone’s personality. You can tell how lively a person is by their sense of humour.

7. When they’re good listeners

Men admire it when their women actually listen to what they’re saying and don’t just nod their heads without paying attention to the conversation. Everybody needs someone to talk to, about their days, about their life, about work, so many things happen and so many events unfold everyday and we all need someone to talk to about it all. For me, my day doesn’t feel right unless I call my girlfriend up and tell her how it went, and it makes me feel complete when she actually pays attention to every word I say.

8. Their trust

Ladies, men don’t just care about how pretty you are, yes they will compliment you every single day because they love you and they don’t care about your looks. What’s more important is trust. My girlfriend had a rough past so it wasn’t easy for me to gain her trust, but I tried my hardest and I finally have it, I’ve finally gained her complete faith and trust in me, this felt like an accomplishment and it still does.

9. Their time

I cherish every second I spend with my girlfriend because it’s not easy for her to take time out from her studies etc. But she still takes out ample amount of time for me so that I never feel like I’m being ignored, she’s even met me during her exams even though she still had a lot to study, so I cherish every moment she’s with me. Men love it when their women devote their time to them, because time is one of the most priceless gifts you can give to someone.

10. Their support

Men love it when their ladies back them up and support them in all of their endeavours. I firmly believe in the saying that behind every successful man, there’s a woman. When your man truly loves you, menial and superficial things go out the window and what they expect from you is what’s going to matter in the long run