Author Topic: certain moments...  (Read 2859 times)

Offline SwaranGaL

certain moments...
« on: January 28, 2018, 02:04:48 PM »

Certain moments in life, flows rapid with time or even scatter just like drops of water.

What bothers or hits the bottom of the rock in life, simply uncovers endless dark secrets.

The feelings or the touch of enlightenment for wisdom gains nothing, but change

to witness the purity of thought, miracles and hope of fulfilling a cup of cake.

There are certain things in life for which we don’t find out the exact answers.

Yet, people face their own problems in day-to-day life without the outburst of emotions.

To strive for a purpose and create serenity in life, that impacts the nature of driving

hard seas and coping up, to outgrow the emptiness or uplifting their own motivation.

The spirit of the soul to move on and rage with ceasing fire or impulse to credit their

involvement and strong willpower is mightier than those small troubles.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:43:38 PM by SwaranGaL »

Offline BreeZe

• Smiling is the prettiest thing you can wear
Re: certain moments...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 09:22:43 PM »

wow! wave ss nenga ivalo alaga poem yethuvingala .... i didnt expect this from you..watta
brilliant msgs ..enaku pudhuccha line "There are certain things in life for which we don’t find out the exact answers"

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 09:25:14 PM by BreeZe »
Palm Springs commercial photography

Offline LoShiNi

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • "Behind every successful woman is Herself " :)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 03:52:25 PM »

Offline SwaranGaL

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 07:30:03 PM »
@ Losh sis Thank you very much loshiii sis goosebumps for me :D Lets see when i find time for writing next one. Thank you for taking your time and sharing your thoughts Loshii sis :) <3 I am glad you could relate the lines and understand the content. Don't apologize sis, i know you enjoy reading poems. Take care sis :)

Offline ReeNa

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 03:43:54 PM »
Certain moments is certainly one of your better poems sis. The feelings or the touch of enlightenment for wisdom gains nothing, but change .....wavy words of wisdom 8).

Like Losh sis said..yoyo We have a serious talent here. ( konjam neram losh sis rap song paduranga ninaichiten ;D) Wave sis....your command of english is good and your talented keep writting sis. Love ur poem sis

Offline SwaranGaL

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 10:06:31 AM »
Reenz sis thank you so much sis for all your comments. Hope to continue writing more. Glad you loved the poem. Take care sis :D  ;)