Author Topic: Almost...  (Read 4814 times)

Offline spince

• Imagine every day to be the last of a life surroun
Almost...
« on: January 10, 2012, 03:34:11 AM »

I met this girl through my girl friend. i just asked what's his name and I didn't expect that my friend would give him my number to let her text me. I was so shocked when she text me that day, but my friend said that she's nice so i befriended him. OK, to make the story short, we get along just fine, we became closer as the days go by, we chat almost everyday.
 Then one day we went to the mall with our friends and suddenly I felt something different inside me when accidentally our eyes met, I'm definitely falling in love with her. I can't fool myself so I made up my mind that night that I will tell her about my feelings soon. But just that next afternoon, she told me that she broke up with his boyfriend that day so I end up comforting her. After that she thanked me and that's when she said that she's saying everything to me because she considered me as his best friend. OUCH! But that's the reality, she just see me as a friend and nothing more. I didn't get a chance to tell her about my feelings.
 Two years have passed and we're still close friends, comforting her whenever she's heartbroken and hiding my one-way love.
 One afternoon this december, she called me and asked me about my one boy friend, I was not in a good mood that day because of my upcoming exam result that's concerning my graduation. So I just said I don't want to talk about anyone but she insisted on asking. I get pissed off and said, "OK I'll just give you his number for you to shut up." But then she said, "Aw, no need. It seems someone's getting jealous.."
 I got the biggest shock of my life. I didn't know that she know even a little about my feelings for him. But I don't want to give her a hint so I just said "who?" Then he changed the topic. That's what I love about him. Even though she knows something, she never get to embarrass me. i didn't say anything about this but I know that I'm quite obvious, so to get away from that issue, I helped her. My friend became her boyfriend after a month.
 My other friends who know my REAL feelings always ask me why I did that. They often get angry with me because of my "katangahan".
 Yes, I admit that I want her for myself. But not everytime, you should always think of yourself. For me, it's much better to think first of the consequences of your actions.
 What If I confess my feelings for her and then after she avoids me? I still want her to be my bestfriend.
 But then I saw them one day at the mall very sweet and I felt my heart crushed right that very moment. I realized that nothing has changed about my feelings so i started to avoid them as much as I can and they noticed it.
 When we saw each other at our common friend's birthday just this january, I was told that she was not going so I went there. But there she was and she saw me so I can't escape anymore.
 She asked me, "What happened? Why are you avoiding me?" Of course I denied and said that I was just busy for the upcoming board exam. Although not convinced, she wished me luck, I nodded and started to walking. Just like that and she doesn't even tried to stop me to ask me what's wrong. I was fighting my tears when I went home. I cried myself to sleep that night especially when I saw those pictures that they posted at FB in the party earlier.
 That's when it struck me. It's the REALITY.
 They're so happy with each other now and I should accept that FACT.
 We haven't talked until now. That's the last time we talked. She tried to call me last month but I didn't answer. He texted me but I didn't text back. Maybe she got tired trying to reach me so she stopped.
 I know time will come that we will be okay just like before but I still don't know when.
 I just wanna share my story to tell you guys never to attach yourself, never to assume and never to fall for your best friend because it's the worst thing you'll ever experience.
 Thanks for reading this guys.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Re: Almost...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:29:50 AM »

Everyone have their own way to deal with
this kind of situation, fren!Thanks for sharing this experience.

As for me, I have face this kind  of situation in my real life too but I'm very direct and will tell straightforward what I feel and I won't hide my feelings to that person!!

I found relief by doing like this even if the feedback will be not as I expected. And I will prepare myself to face any kind of feedback from the other side.I'm just telling what I did when I face this kind of situation, fren !

And the result I got was the other way round, its really heartbreaking for that moment but as times goes I'm able to overcome it, fren!!

I will regret if I have hide it to myself without telling it out. Now, I feel relieved and happy because I knew the real situation and I'm able to overcome it!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:33:22 PM by MysteRy »

Offline spince

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »
mystery.....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 11:31:51 AM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:32:49 PM by MysteRy »

Offline spince

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 11:43:34 AM »
haik intha bomma nalla iruku mystery thalila thalila muchi kudukuthu haiyaaaa :D tank u mystery :-* :-* :-*

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »
haik intha bomma nalla iruku mystery thalila thalila muchi kudukuthu haiyaaaa :D tank u mystery :-* :-* :-*

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:32:20 PM by MysteRy »