Author Topic: ~ Nice Love letter ~  (Read 3908 times)

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
~ Nice Love letter ~
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:32:27 AM »
~ Nice Love letter ~

Muthu wrote Love letter to SAROJA:

You must be surprised to receive this KADHAL KAVITHAI . I am your KALABAK KADHALAN and my name is MUTHU . my address is 7G RAINBOW COLONY , CHENNAI 600028, dont think i am KALAVANI & THILLALANGADI , I am PADDIKATHAVAN . but i am our KAAVALAN and you're my POKKISHAM, Wouldn't you like to be my parents MARUMAGAL and make me the BAASHA of your life. I am AAYIARTHIL ORUVAN and I'll take you from MADRAS to PONDICHERRY.

You look like PUTHU VASANTHAM most of the time but resemble BATRAKALI from some angels. ULLATHAI ALLITHA , I am IDHAYA THIRUDAN . So don't say IDHAYATHAI THIRUDATHAE to me. Let's paint this KADHAL OVIYAM together. I'll give you my IDHAYAM as KADHAL PARISU . Your father is PANAKARAN and I am MAADI VEETU ELLAI , and he treat me as MIRUGAM . I have all the PURUSHA LAKSHANAM . u know my KADHAL ALIVATHILAI so i promise u, i will KAAKA KAAAKA u for ever. My love is true, that i will build u a TAJ MAHAL and a KOVIL .

So give me a LEYSA LEYSA look for your approval of my love for you. I will DUM DUM DUM you in the future i promise. Trust me I have a lot of DHUM and DHILL . Trust me i will make our kalyanam a ATTAGASAM . I'll tie the MOONDRU MUDHICHI around you ,atlast my sister will tie properly , AVAL PEYAR TAMILARASI and than you'll tie me in your MUNDHANAI MUDHICHI . We'll get on the SUBHA MUHURTHAM and enjoy the SHANTHI MUHURTHAM and create a ALAVANDHAN or a KANMANI POONGA . For NOORAVATHU NAAL ceremony I'll buy you a KADHAL PARISU. I'll promise that im not one of those BOYS who WHISTLE at figures. HEY, NEE ROMBA ALLAGA IRRUKURA and i could say more about u but thats not important right now. My heart KADHALAGI ALAI PAYUTHEY for you. I will only be ur KADHAL KIRRUKAN . Ippa naan KADHAL KONDAEN only on you. The RHYTHM of my heart beats only for you. I think KADHAL VIRUS has affected me. Plz accept this YOUTH love. u only this RAMAN THEDIYA SEETHAI , so I am ready to save u from any RAVANAN.

Unn ragasiyamana MANMATHA RASA
MUTHU . ..
wating for your LOVELY reply ...

So SAROJA reply to this letter...........

I am SAROJA and I had received you KADHAL KAVITHAI three months before, sorry for delay. Well....... although you want be secret KADHALAN but I can't be yours. You know my father is PANAKARAN . Not only that, he is a V.I.P too. I am his only PASAMALAR and he's my ANBULLA APPA . Please

don't think this is KADHAL DESAM to build your KADHAL KOTTAI . For me KAADHALIKA NERAMILAI . I know you say KAALAMELAM KADHAL VAALGA to me, but LOVE TODAY can't be believed. At starting point NEE PAATHI NAAN PAATHI and finally NEE YARO NAAN YARO . So, Just forget all your MINSARA KANAVU .

Offline suthar

• யார் மனதையும் புண் படுத்த அல்ல பண்படுத்த
Re: ~ Nice Love letter ~
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
nice one mystery epdilam osikranga pa.......

ஏற்புடையதை
ஏற்றுக்கொள்வேன்
அன்புடன்
- சுந்தரசுதர்சன்

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Re: ~ Nice Love letter ~
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 02:49:03 PM »
nice one mystery epdilam osikranga pa.......