Author Topic: Your Comments and Suggestions on PHP Chat  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Forum

Your Comments and Suggestions on PHP Chat
« on: December 19, 2020, 04:42:44 PM »
Hi friends as we are about to step into a brand new year in a couple of days we wish positivity and good times ahead to all our users.

We take this opportunity to thank all our users for their unconditional support to FTC as we have crossed a milestone worth reflecting upon.

Our beloved flash chat journey has come to an end pushing us onto another path with new and exciting aspects to explore and enhance our chatting experience. Since the PHP interface is new to all of us we would like to have our users share their opinions and suggestions on the various features you would have come across in php chat in the last few weeks.

Please give us your valuable suggestions and opinions to improve chatting experience in FTC. Kindly post your opinions in this thread regarding the following features or any other aspect that you would like to bring to our notice.

Kindly post your opinions in this thread regarding the new features or any other aspect that you would like to bring to our notice.

Offline Ninja

• FTC Team
  • Fitter, healthier, happier
Re: Your Comments and Suggestions on PHP Chat
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 05:48:48 PM »
First of all, thank you so much for this PHP chat FTC. This is really user friendly and mobile compatible. Its really user friendly to mobile users. It is fast and comfortable compared to flash. I know many of us are fond of flash chat, but upgrading to new technology at right time is much required. Thank you FTC for this new chat. The look and feel is really great, however we are having few suggestions which I would like to mention,

1. I hope 50% of the users would be mobile users, since the viewing space is small compared to flash ( considered puffin) usage of big Smiley's are occupying most of the space and reducing the readability of the text in main screen. We can either reduce the size of the smiley or remove the smiley's which are too big

2. Please include flash emoji's if possible. Since they were small it wouldn't occupy much space and moreover we miss those flash smileys

3. We can remove the ranking like premium and classic and can have same groupings like Mod, VIP, users as earlier (just my suggestion)

4. Please reduce/remove points for Smiley's since some of our friends are frequently using emoji's which is reducing textual conversations

5. Please remove gradient fonts so that it would look neat when we use single color font. We can provide gradient fonts to VIPs if required (again a suggestion only)

6. Emoji and stickers which are offensive can be removed (like - வாய மூட்றா கொரங்கு) just to avoid misunderstanding situations

7. Can add quiz(Mods can have enable / disable option) so whenever there is a lack of enthusiasm we can enable quiz mode and have people engaged

Apart from these everything looks cool and neat. UI is really easy to use and user friendly

Offline இணையத்தமிழன்

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 07:50:36 PM »
1) smiley size koraikalam konjam neriya text theriyum in main and neat ha irukum

2)and points systemku bathila can change to login days ku mathalam level increse ku like 30days per level pola mathina ppl wont use smileys to get points  i would avoid the spaming using smiley so ppl can chat easyly

3)ya i accept with ninja gradent la sila clr pathi text hey theriyalai so its hard to read so it can be removed

4)story ku size inum konjam increase panlam like atleaset 5 mb

5) game bots neriyavey iruku atha add panlam athu random quizz nadathum like gk, movies,sports, science,etc. ipadi neriya catagory iruku  quiz la its just a sugestion cause i dont know may be that bot would cost an amount

6)and gifts mudinja flash chat pola gift kodukura pola play ana nalla irukum with sound its just a
sugestion

7) antha gif and ku tenor pola sites try panlam cause gif add opiton iruku but ethum varalai i dont know may be its in process

8)and another sugestion from our frnd handsome  mentioned in the chat ppl enter agura apo angel wc note porathula iruka user name ha click pana tag agura pola vaikalam its would be easy to tag and wc atha click pana its opening the profile 

9) and my final sugestion voice record optionla record panitu anupurathuku muna  nama ketutu nala ilaina cancel panura pola vaikalam .

and tnx for reading my post  its all just my sugestions . athanal may be sila vishangala na sonathu seiyurathu mudiyama kuda irukalam like gift play option and game bot pola

and kuraikal matum  solurathu nal irukathu so enaku inga pidicha vishayangalum soluren

1)i like the user friendly option of using it in chrome

2) stories and friend's wall looks good

3)texting frnds even tho they are offline is nice one cause nama ethum solanum nu nenachi irupom avanga next vara apo solalam nu patha maranthuduvom so its usefull

4)and the last and important thing i like here  is our users avanga elarumey rombavey frndly

Unmaiyaana Anbirkku

Yemaattra Theriyaadhu

Yemaara Mattumey

Theriyum….

Offline Mirage

• Jury Team
  • அன்பே சிவம்
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 05:02:04 PM »
Mostly important areas elame ninja and bull cover panitanga enaku thonura points na add panren...

1) sticker ku codes Konjam simple ah easy ah irundha better like in flash coz neriya emoji stickers irkangala poi Theda vendi irku enga irku indha sticker nu related codes easy ah potuta texting apo takunu anupirlam.

2)sila FAQ namale identify pani adha bots ku programme panalam like forum related doubts or chat related doubts so that bot pvt access irundha users can go n keyword type panina adhuve solidum option enga irku epdi pananumnu. Atleast forum la faq irundha link achu adhuku etha pola bots kudukura mari panlam.

3) bots funny ah pesina ok but Konjam polite ah irundha nalarkum.

4) ftc flashchat la ulla flash gift mari award gift kondu varlam gift panel Konjam pudhupikalam coz flash la island ku irndha demand gifting la ipo feel agala php la.

5) neriya chat pana rank erumngra concept nala irku but adhukaga flood pani ethuradha regulate pana mudinja nala irkum.

6) Friends wall la images add pana option irndha kuda nala irkum. Now verum text dhan irku.

7)Edhavdhu oru bot nick or admin Id all users ku by default friend ah irundha reminders ku use agum like send your voice wishes for so and so user's bday prog adhu mari. Of course news panel la elarkum notification vardhu but adhula forum link and banners irkum. Idhu Konjam unofficial ah like mods or team poi elar pvt layum sola vendiyadhila wish anupunganu two days before reminder potuta nalarkumonu oru suggestion.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 08:24:59 PM by Mirage »

Offline TiNu

• FTC Team
  • hi i am Just New to this forum
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 03:21:02 PM »
Enakku thoninatha solluren.... ethuvum wrong na kalaichiratheenga plz

1. User name notification ku oru chinna suggestion, main la username yaarum type pannum pothu, antha user name internal server la irukira user name list match pannum pothu full text+number of character check panni notification sound vanthal nalla irukkum  For Ex. Raj(nof char3) & Raju(nof char4) , Tinu(nof char4) & Con'tinu'e(nof char8) , Evil(nof char4) & Devil(nof char5).

2. User name tag pannum pothu, running la irukira main area user name click pannurathu polave, text area la \ plus username first character type pannina udane active user list la first avanga type pannina character match aguthu list popup aanal nalla irukkum

3. Right side user list la Most Active user name top la display aanal parkka nalla irukkum.

4. Honey sister sonna point naanum solluren, users login & logout pannina mattum than notification text & sound varuthu. Offline la hide irukka users online dispaly user list ku varum pothu oru text notification mainkku vanthaal nalla irukkum

5. Main la Vedios upload pannum pothu fm radio auto off iruntha nalla irukkum. athu polave 'cover song & story la vaara audio' varum pothu fm auotoff aanaal nalla irukkum.

6. Top black bar la program detalles running la iruntha parkka easy ah irukkum.   

7. Games Zone la oru word game please.

8. Angel dispaly text la welcome to FTC! username add pannina nalla irukkum-Like Flora Text

9. Chat page la irunthu Fourm & MP3 ku new tab open agira pola fm kum new tab open aana nalla irukkum... 

10. Default welcome note create panni athai \wc 'username' type  pannum pothu default welcome note + username main area ku varutha pola option iruntha nalla irukkum.

11. Game room separate ah open pannina nalla irukkum :( but athula oru minus irukuthu... new ah vaaravagnalukku game pannittu irukknga nu theriyamal main room vanthuttu logout panna vaippu irukuthu.

Avvlo than ethoda mudichukiren... Thank You

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 03:27:31 PM by TiNu »