Special Category > பிரார்த்தனை - Our Heart and Pray

Our Deepest Condolence to our lovable friend Alea (a) Mystery

<< < (2/6) > >>

SiVa000000:

ZaRa:
 Very sorry to hear ur loss  alea..there are no words  to console u..amma is always with u alea.please be strong.
May god give strength to bear this pain.

! Viper !:
im so sry alea,, i know how the pain ll make u suffer,, make ur self stronger,, amma engayum pola unkuda than irukanga,, inime than brave ha yallam pananum,, amma oda idathula irunthu ne life la nalla vanthu katanum then she ll be happy,, antha pain ha unakula oru brave feeling ha mathika muyarchi panu,, may her soul rest in peace,, my prayers are always with u alea

LoShiNi:
I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences. Words cant heal the pain ur going thru at this moment sis. I just hope u can overcome this and be more stronger. I prayed that Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. Sorry for ur loss again. Itha ellam sollurathu rombeve easy nu enaku teriyum sis but life has to go on. Athu than amma oda asaiyavum irukum. Avunga blessings eppame ungalukaga irukum and she will protect u. She will watch u from heaven sis. God dont want her to suffer any longer i believe..Thairiyama irunga alea sis. U will be in my thought & prayer...

ராம்:
hi alea sorry friend. enna soldrathunu therila sudenly ipdi oru ilappu ethukollamudiyathatha irukku. amma ungakooda eppavum ungala paarthutu than iruppanga ungakooda eppavum iruppanga mansa thalaravidama amma voda place la irunthu neengathan aaruthala irukkanum family members ku. ammavoda aathma saanthiyadaya kadavul kitta pray pandrom alea take care friend..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version