Author Topic: '10 Endradhukulla'  (Read 991 times)

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
'10 Endradhukulla'
« on: October 09, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »
'10 Endradhukulla'- Audio review

Cast: Vikram,Samantha,Pasupathy
Music: D.Imman
Direction: Vijay Milton

Album Analysis:

Vroom Vroom
Singers: Santhosh Hariharan
Lyrics: Karki

The single that got released with the visuals few weeks back! ‘Vroom Vroom’ tries to be this foot tapping number with peppy beats but the mainstream tune pulls the song down. The high point of the song are the lyrics which tries to stick to the concept of the movie – automobiles.

Aanaalum Indha Mayakkam
Singers: Sathya Prakash
Lyrics: Mani Amudhavan,Jyothiraj
‘Aanaalum Indha Mayakkam’ is signature Imman with typical melody arrangements. Sathya Prakash delivers his best in the vocals. The tune comes out little outdated though which lessens the hummability factor.

Gaana Gaana
Singers: Anand Aravindakshan, Shreya Ghoshal
Lyrics: Karki
Here comes the best track from the album! ‘Gaana Gaana’  has impressive interludes and there is a tinge of jazz in the instrumentation. With lots of sound effects occupying prime space in the song, the humming & the pallavi are catchy enough to hold interest.

Mysterious Travel
Instrumental
The best track of the album comes in the form of an instrumental ‘Mysterious Travel’ loaded with high voltage arrangements and pulsating percussion. Will definitely up the ante of the movie with the visuals.

Pathu Endradhukulla
Singers: Vishal Dadlani,Emcee Jescz
Lyrics: Emcee Jescz, Mani Amudhavan
‘Pathu Endradhukulla’ would make up for a catchy track during credits. The song looks more like a narrative push than a regular number. There is also a female version sung by Vaikom Vijayalakshmi which is more impressive than the Vishal Dadlani rendered version.

On the whole, ’10 Endradhukulla’ as a musical album lacks the punch. Imman, who has had a mixed year so far has spent more effort into mixing,sound effects and lets us down with staple tunes.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
Re: '10 Endradhukulla'
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 11:44:48 AM »
'10 Enradhukulla' is an intense love story:Vijay Milton

The trailer of 10 Enradhukulla hints that the film is a racy road thriller but the film’s director Vijay Milton said “A intense love will happen only between two incomplete souls. Though the film has racy action sequences and entertainment quotient, basically the film is an intense love story”.

“As per the movie’s story-line, we have traveled from Chennai to Uttarakhand but in real we have shot major portions in Nepal and matched it with Uttarakhand”, added Vijay Milton.

Talking about Vikram, the director said “Vikram sir knows about everything related to cinema and hence, I had my initial nervousness in handling such a big hero but now, he has become a great friend”.

“The remuneration of my previous film (Goli Soda) is 10 Enradhukulla, the remuneration of 10 Enradhukulla is Vikram sir”, said Vijay Milton at the press meet in Chennai.

“Few people make reality films, few make commercial entertainers but it’s very tough to blend both the things in a movie. Guess, we have done it in 10 Enradhukkula and I can say is that the film is an honest attempt”, said Vikram .

Speaking about his co-star Samantha, Vikram said “Sam is dangerously brilliant that she keeps her updated with each and everything happening around the world”.

The actor also revealed that Samantha has done risky stunts in the film and after the theatrical release, they are planning to upload a making video of those sequences on Twitter.

Talking about his producers, Vikram said “Murugadoss is a deadly combo of producer and director, you can’t ask for more and his insights have really helped for the movie. Similarly, I was completely bowled over by the execution of Fox Star India; they have majestically pulled it off the film with great planning”.

Earlier, trailer and three short teasers of the film were screened at the event. 10 Enradhukkula will be releasing on October 21 in more than 1000 screens.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 07:44:10 PM »
Vikram in Kerala for '10 Enradhukulla' promotions

Chiyaan Vikram is currently in Kerala for the promotions of 10 Enradhukulla, which is all set to release in more than 1000 screens on October 21st.

Apparently, the actor will be giving exclusive interviews to various publications and TV channels in Kerala as his film will be releasing in nearly 100 screens in Mollywood.

Our sources say that Fox Star India, one the producers of the film is planning to release it in more than 400 screens in Tamil Nadu and 350-400 screens in overseas.

In Karnataka, the film will be releasing in 100 screens while the Telugu version is slated to release only by next month. Directed by Vijay Milton, 10 Enradhukulla has Samantha Ruth Prabhu playing the female lead and Imman has composed the music.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 08:02:29 PM »
Vikram in Kerala for '10 Enradhukulla' promotions

After the stupendous success of Goli Soda, cameraman Vijay Milton is ready with his third film as director with the road thriller 10 Enradhukkula, which will be hitting the screens on October 21. A brief chat with the director, Excerpts…

What is your inspiration for 10 Enradhukulla?
It all started when I was driving at a speed of 120 KM/hr on a highway and suddenly, a lorry from the wrong side started approaching my vehicle but thankfully, there was no big damage to anyone.

That particular incident gave me a spark that drivers need great presence of mind and have to make calculative decision within the blink and miss time period of ten seconds, which is the core inspiration of 10 Enradhukulla!

There is a rumour doing the rounds that the film is inspired from Transporter series?
If I’m narrating a story of a boy chasing a girl and she initially refuse to accept him but later falls in love, no one would make any comment because the one liner is extremely ordinary. But if say that a boy and girl are seeing each other, she gets murdered and the boy start forgetting things in one hour, they would say it has been copied from Ghajini.

Yes, 10 Enradhukkula is a story about a driver, who has remarkable driving skills and he travels with a girl. So if this is how, people are going to compare my film with Transporter, let them do it but I can assure that there are many more surprises.

Tell us about Vikram’s character, his energy level is infectious in the trailer
Vikram plays a mystic character in the film. He is a stranger to everyone, even to his neighbors. Such a mystic person has to be like amoeba, he should adapt himself to any kind of situation. I had just briefed this character to Vikram and he immediately started working on his costumes and look.

As we commenced 10 Enradhukulla after ‘I’, he looked extremely slim and gained a lot of weight to look super smart on screen. According to me, playing a hunchback or visually challenged is actually easier comparing to play a normal man with great energy level and a complete stranger.

He is not your regular hero to wear colorful costumes, throughout the film he will be seen in four shirts, one pair of shoe and a pant. So as usual, you can see a different Vikram in the film.

What is Samantha's role?
When I had finished narrating the story, Vikram sir told me ‘Dei… heroine characterization is extremely powerful so if you can rope in the perfect girl and extract the best out of her, success is ours’.

Interestingly, my heroine character demanded a good physique and great charisma to match Vikram, because both have equal scope in the film but Samantha did not have any of these qualities.

Both my team and Samantha knew this truth and that’s why I had said in many interviews that Samantha had faced psychological pressure to match Vikram’s screen presence but now, I can confidently say that she has pulled it off in style.And after watching the film, you will be talking only about Samantha’s performance and character. Can’t break the suspense now, watch out!

Imman and Anoop Seelin for songs and BGM, why?
Imman was highly cooperative and understood the need of the film. I told him to decide about the song placement in the film as many of them flow only with the movie. Talking about BGM, I had told Imman that Anoop Seelin had worked with me in Goli Soda and would like to continue with him and he generously agreed to it without any tantrum.

In fact Anoop Seelin has used Imman’s theme in the BGM,  they share a mutual respect.

Stunts and Lee Whitaker.. .
Again, the film won’t have usual stunt sequences, which we have seen in road thriller movies like Fast and Furious. Here the script is not like the fastest driver wins the race, the protagonist has to think of Indian traffic, our clumsy roads and make decision accordingly with great presence of mind.

So when I met narrated Narein Karthikeyan, he suggested that such drivers are not here in India and can find only in Iran or USA. As Lee Whitaker is also a short filmmaker and worked in many Hollywood films, we had him on board and I can say that he has done a commendable job in the film. Eagerly waiting to witness the response of audiences.

About AR Murugadoss and Fox Star…
Murugadoss had initially told me that the script of 10 Enradhukulla equals to ten Goli Soda and also said that he won’t be watching the film until or unless, I ask him to do. Recently, he watched the film and suggested three changes, I thought he was right and incorporated those things.

A director should open for suggestions. As a matter of fact, I’ve done things suggested by Pandiraj, Lingusamy and Suseenthiran in Golisoda.

Fox Star is a great support for the film. All I have to do is to mail them the quotation and expenditure of the schedule, they will give me the money and there won’t be any interference.

Heard you are going to direct Vikram again…
Yes, Vikram is a great friend now and he wants me to do four continuous films with him but as you know, everything is based on the result of 10 Enradhukkula, fingers crossed!

What can audience expect from the film…
When I made Goli Soda, there were no expectations so let them watch 10 Enradhukulla with similar mindset, I’m sure they will not be disappointed.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
10 Enradhukulla Review

Director: Vijay Milton
Cast: Vikram, Samantha

Vijay Milton has intended to make 10 Enradhukulla as a pulpy action entertainer. The film has racy action sequences, bubbly romance along with unexpected twists and turns but somewhere the packaging goes haywire. Though everything looks good on paper, Milton has lost things in translation.

Vikram is a remarkable driver, who is able to do the incredible in just ten seconds. Throughout the film, he is a complete stranger that his name remains unknown even to his close associates. As our protagonist is a transporter, he prefers to introduce himself with different names like James Bond, Kamal Haasan, Mani Ratnam and AR Murugadoss!!

When Vikram meets Shakeela (Samantha), his life turns upside down as she is wanted by the most deadly terrorists in Uttarkhand. Why are they in search for her? Will Vikram save her life? Watch out on big screen.

As usual, Vikram breathes life to his role and his energy level is highly infectious. The way he smiles, dances and fight is a treat for his fans.  It is sad to see directors portraying heroines in “loosu ponnu” roles, and beyond a point Samantha’s character is plainly annoying.  And the most talked about twist of Samantha in the second half failed to create any impact.

Among the rest of the actors, Pasupathy steals the show with his comic mannerisms while the other two baddies including Rahul Dev and Abhimanyu Singh are letdowns.

The major problem with 10 Enradhukulla is that all the characters look so artificially “cool” that we lose that most important emotional connect with the characters.  The first half moves at slow pace while everything happens in the last 30 minutes of the film.

Technically, the film is top notch with the crystal clear cinematography of Vijay Milton and lovely locales. Imman’s songs are nothing much to talk about while Anoop Seelin’s BGM is strictly average. Supreme Sundar’s action choreography and Lee Whitaker’s car chase sequences are a big plus, along with Sreekar Prasad slick editing.

To conclude, 10 Enradhukulla is an average film which can be watched once for the chase scenes and performance of Vikram

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 10:53:34 AM »
'10 Endrathukkulla' takes a good opening

Vikram’s Vijay Milton directed 10 Endrathukkulla, produced by FoxStar and AR Murgadoss has taken a good opening. The film has grossed approximately Rs 6.5 Crore all India, mainly from Tamil Nadu.

As per sources close to FoxStar the film has grossed nearly Rs 5 Crore from Tamil Nadu and is Vikram’s second highest grosser after Shankar's I. The five day holiday weekend will help it to be an above average grosser. 

For a day one figure it is decent, as the film carries mixed reports. But a section in the trade says it is being liked in single screen centres. The audiences in B & C seems to like the high octane action scenes in the film.