Wishes > Malarum Ninaivugal-Birthday & Other special days wishes

Wish You Happy BirthDay Ms.REENA

<< < (6/6)

ReeNa:

fcp.shan:
Verum thanks la vendam Reena. Eppo treat nu sollunga ellam potti padukaiya kattitu maatu vandi pudichu vanthidarom :D :D :D

ReeNa:

Silent_Me:
One  fine day  you end  up in a FTC, and suddenly  a  stranger  girl  knocks  down  on your  door,  you are   scared  to reply her  and you follow her and you  end up in magnificent  words  she throws  as poems. You keep going to  her scribble pad  where  she opens  her  heart out. Reena i  wondered   some one who could  express  so much  in poems  and it is you.  I loved your  poems.  Happy   belated  birthday wishes  to you and your poems. Your  giggly attitude  and care  free  nature  and  your  calm-kind  nature  is difficult  to  find. You are  unique  in this planet  of a  billion and  a treasure  for  many. You keep  making  everyone  happy  and   keep fighting  with your best  friend  Kabs and  also  some of the  others  you troll. I envy  your  way  you look at the world, i have learnt a lot  from you  how to love others  and  how to be friendly to  others.  Thanks  for teaching me  lot Miss Reena. Its  greatest  gift to have  you beside us, please give us  more of  your  poems. You are a treasure to many and  we keep  admiring you. ----P.s  Sorry  for  the late  wishes----

kanmani:
Belated bday wishes to u  Reena sis..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version