Author Topic: Veteran actress Manjula Vijayakumar passes away!  (Read 909 times)

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Veteran actress Manjula Vijayakumar passes away!
« on: July 23, 2013, 07:29:22 PM »
Veteran actress Manjula Vijayakumar passes away!  :'( :'( :'(

Actress Manjula Vijayakumar (59) passed away at a private hospital in Chennai today (July 23) morning. Her husband is character actor Vijayakumar.

Manjula debuted with Shanthi Nilayam (1969) in a supporting role. Her first lead role was in Rickshawkaran (1971) as MGR’s heroine and also did Ulagam Sutrum Valiban with the legendary actor.

Manjula has acted in more than 100 films in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada . Manjula played heroine in 70’s and 80’s and then graduated to character roles in late 80’s

Manjula is married to actor Vijayakumar and the couple have three daughters, Vanitha, Preetha and Sridevi, who were also actors. Her step son is actor Arun Vijay.  Preetha is married to director Hari.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Re: Veteran actress Manjula Vijayakumar passes away!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 07:31:44 PM »
Southern film industry mourns Manjula Vijaykumar's death :'( :'( :'(

Stars from the Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada film industry are in shock over Manjula Vijaykumar's sudden demise. The late actress had worked in more than 100 films in all three languages.

Her colleagues and young stars who looked up to her, took to Twitter to pay tribute.

Sarath Kumar @realsarathkumarDeepest condolences to Thirumathi Manjula Vijayakumar's family ,the film industry has lost another versatile actor and a good human being

aishwaryaa.r.dhanush @ash_r_dhanush RIP manjula vijayakumar aunty..adorable n affectionate. .you lived life queen size. a great mother n friend..remembering all the laughter.

Trisha krishnan ‏@trishtrashers Rip Manjula aunty:(Thx fr always wishn me well.Heartfelt condolences 2 uncle,preeta, papa n d family.Losin a parent is an inxplainable pain.

Sriya Reddy ‏@sriyareddy Rip manjula Aunty omg can't believe it ... I hope Prita ,papa and uncle have all te strength in the world to over come this

khushbusundar @khushsundar RIP Manjula aunty..life will. Never be the same without u..u will alwz b d most beautiful woman to me..love u so much..

khushbusundar @khushsundar My kids will miss their lovable ammama n my hubby his GF..u wr instrumental in getting me married..I owe my happiness 2 u..bye bye beautiful

Radikaa Sarathkumar @realradikaa RIP manjula Vijayakumar Akka , a fun loving warm hearted person. Aft seeing u 2day thght of all the good times & love u have showered to all

Lakshmi Manchu @LakshmiManchu Omg! RIP Manjula aunty. U were always the coolest mom. My deepest condolences to one of the close knit family I know. So so sad.

Sriya Reddy @sriyareddy Rip manjula Aunty omg can't believe it ... I hope Prita ,papa and uncle have all te strength in the world to over come this.