Author Topic: Indru Netru Naalai  (Read 709 times)

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Indru Netru Naalai
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:44:13 PM »
'Indru Netru Naalai' audio review

Cast:  Vishnu, Mia George,Karnakaran
Music: Hiphop Tamizha
Lyrics: Muthamizh
Direction: R.Ravikumar

Album Analysis:
iPhone 6
Singer: Hip Hop Tamizha
Here comes a typical Aadhi track, ‘iPhone 6’ has a very pleasant tune but the lyrics are crappy. The song which is mainly targeted at the youngsters is sure to woo them. The song is a perfect montage material and could be seen rising in the charts very soon.

Naane Thaan Raja
Singer: Anthony Dasan
Autotune Mela! ‘Naane Thaan Raja’ has very funny lyrics that depict a time travel and is all set to be used in the background score. But, the autotune kills the song & prevents the listeners from getting deep into the song.

Indru Netru Naalai
Singers: Shankar Mahadevan,Aalap Raju
‘Indru Netru Naalai’ – the title track of the movie has rich quotas of live instruments like Veena & Sitar. Shankar Mahadevan aces the ‘jathis’ while the tune of the track has a melancholic strain to it. A very good listen!

Kadhale Kadhale
Singers: Shankar Mahadevan,Padmalatha
The best song of the album! Shankar Mahadevan has got a very good material to sing after ages which has enough shifts in its tone to give the great singer a field day. Although the prelude appears to be out of sync with the main tune of the track, fantastic singing & complex arrangements make this song an immediate drug.

The Conquest of Time
Instrumental
This instrumental dabbles with the core tune of the title track and adds enough doses of synthesizers to it. As the track proceeds, the dubstep mode kicks in and the flavor of the same tune gets an electronic treatment at the end.
On the whole, Hip Hop Thamizha makes an impressive follow-up after ‘Aambala’. With tracks like ‘Kadhale Kadhale’ & ‘Indru Netru Naalai’, the composer stands out. Shankar Mahadevan’s contribution to this album is mighty as well.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:08:00 PM by MysteRy »

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
Re: Indru Netru Naalai
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 10:18:53 PM »
'Indru Netru Naalai' confirms June 26 release

CV Kumar and Studio Green have confirmed the release date of their next film Indru Netru Naalai for June 26.

The film is said to be about time travel and how it affects the personal life of the protagonist. Indru Netru Naalai has Vishnu Vishal, Mia George,Karunakaran and many others to its star cast while Arya will be seen in a special cameo.

Directed by newcomer Ravikumar, the film has music by 'Hip Hop' Tamizha Aadhi and already the songs are getting good response from music aficionados.

The film will be distributed by Dream Factory in Tamil Nadu.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 10:47:36 PM »
Vishnu Vishal speaks about 'Indru Netru Naalai'

Vishnu Vishal is back in a film Indru Netru Naalai, based on the time travel concept is all set to release on June 26. The actor gets candid in this interview as he speaks about his initial failures, progressively picking unique scripts and of course more on Indru Netru Naalai. Excerpts…

Despite ups and downs at the box office, you always prefers to select unique story-lines
When I was trying to enter into films, I got projects which didn’t induce any interest and there were people who gave fake promises but the title ‘Venilla Kabadi Kuzhu’ itself rang a bell and somewhere my instinct told me that the film will work out for sure.

But after the success of Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu, there were no big opportunities and I signed couple of films just because of the prevalent pressure from my friends and relatives as they did not want me to sit idle and needless to say those films didn’t click well.

Later, I decided to sign films which had strong content.  Films like Kullanari Kootam, Neerparavai, Jeeva,  Mundasupatti and now Indru Netru Naalai are all different genres and I am happy by the way my career is going

Tell us about Indru Netru Naalai
When I finished listening to Indru Netru Naalai, I thought that the director had researched a lot to adapt the time travel concept that wil appeal to Tamil audiences.

Though I really liked the script, I was little skeptical about the execution part but during the shooting, director Ravi Kumar’s work gave me the much needed confidence. As a matter of fact, I’ve asked him whether we could work together for the second time, the same happened with the Mundasuppati director and the film too became a huge hit!

I would like to thank my cinematographer Madhi who gave me the piece of advice “When you feel there is something new in the script you should go ahead and do it”.

About Time travel concept
One can make a lot of things with the time travel concept but Indru Netru Naalai has a very simple theme of how two friends who use the time machine within their knowledge limit and the aftermath effects. Also there is a cute romantic angle along with enough dosage of comedy and chasing sequences as well.

We really hope that the film will be a refreshing experience yet entertain the audiences.

Arya’s cameo
The particular scientist character in the film will be an interesting one and I thought a star like Arya will be apt for the role.

When I called Arya, he didn’t even ask the story line and shot for the film. Must thank him for the magnanimity and it was nice of him to feature in our film.

When he came for the dubbing, he told me that the film has come out really well

Working with CV Kumar for the second time
CV Kumar’s films will be always different and it feels good to work with him for the second after Mundasuppatti and I think, we all are blessed to have a producer like him who opts to try something new from the routine entertainers.

What audience can expect from Indru Netru Naalai
I’m confident that the film will definitely entertain the audiences and they will at least have a brief discussion about time travel and what we have actually done in the film. Also, for the first time I’ve tried to act as an energetic guy in this film, hopefully people should like it.

Upcoming films
Currently working on Veeran Dheeran Sooran , which has story penned by Suseenthiran and Kannan’s Poda Aanadavane En Pakkam. Also, have signed a film with director Ezhil. Hopefully all the three films will give me an image changeover.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 08:44:00 PM »
'Indru Netru Naalai' is a Sci-Fi comedy:Ravikumar

Time travel film is definitely a never seen before attempt in Tamil cinema but director Ravikumar has opted such a rare genre in his debut film itself.

The moment of spark
After working as an assistant director in Soodhu Kavvum, I wanted to direct a science fiction or fantasy film and then came to know that we haven’t touched time-travel concept in Kollywood, so I decided to try it for the first time.  That’s the spark for Indru Netru Naalai.

Time travel is a tool, not the whole film
When I chose time travel as the concept of the film, I was very clear that the fantasy element is a mere tool to tell an engaging story and not the other way around.

You can’t concentrate more on the time-travel and less on the characters. The  blance should be perfect.

Remembering Sujatha
Whenever we say fantasy in Tamil cinema or Tamil literature, there is one name you can’t forget, the great Sujatha Rangarajan.

No one could write better than Sujatha and science fiction is his area of excellence. Had I got an opportunity, I would have definitely asked him to work on the script of Indru Netru Naalai

Made at a feasible budget
Many film makers think that films in this genre will demand a huge budget. But on contrary, Indru Netru Naalai was made at a reasonable expenditure. Science fiction  comedies have lot of scope to work on the screenplay and characters.

VFX and CG works in the film
The VFX work of the film was done by phantom effects, they were present throughout the pre-production work and without them, Indru Netru Naalai would not be possible.

I would like to thank my art director Vijay and Stalin for their inputs in designing the time machine. It is really fascinating to see all our imagination comes to reality on screen.

Message to audiences
Many people are saying that Tamil audiences need simple screenplay but I disagree with them! Tamil movie audiences are more intelligent and their exposure is huge, more than the many directors and producers in Tamil cinema. As a matter of fact,  we have a huge pressure to work hard and make sure that we satisfy the audiences.

I can assure them that Indru Netru Naalai will be an entertainer and there will be something new that they wouldn’t have experienced as far as Tamil cinema is concerned.

Indru Netru Naalai is all set for release on June 26th.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 09:32:32 PM »
'Indru Netru Naalai' collects 3C in 3 days!

Successful producer CV Kumar’s new film Indru Netru Naalai is getting favorable reviews from critics and general audiences.

Now the production house has revealed in an official statement that the film has collected three crores in its opening weekend.

The statement reads that the film was released in nearly 150 screens in Tamil Nadu and after witnessing the response, the theater owners have increased number of shows and screens.

The makers have also revealed that they are planning to produce a sequel to the movie with bigger star cast.

Directed by newcomer Ravikumar, Indru Netru Naalai has Vishnu Vishal, Karunakaran and Mia George in lead roles.

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 10:39:36 AM »
Indru Netru Naalai Review

Debutant director Ravikumar has made an engaging film which is cleverly written and is a wonderfully executed time travel fantasy thriller.

Ilango(Vishnu Vishal) is a carefree youngster who doesn't have a job but has a beautiful, rich  girlfriend Anu (Miya George). Anu takes him to her dad (Jayapraksh) who insults him and on the same, he boozes along with his astrologer friend Puli (Karunakaran). They meet with a  freak accident where they are introduced to a scientist Parthasarathy(TM Karthik).

Suddenly a time machine pops up in front of the three; and together they decide to use it for their personal benefits. However, a particular incident changes their life and they are put in a piquant situation. Now it's time for the youngsters to solve the mystery and save their lives. 

Indru Netru Naalai sorrys you into its world with well-etched characters, beautiful cinematography, perfectly detailed production design, and a host of fine actors – including Vishnu Vishal, Karunakaran, Jayaprakash, Miya among others. Performance wise, Vishnu Vishal has played his part well and looks energetic than his previous movies.

Karunakaran is in top form and his one liners evoke constant laughter. Heroine Mia George looks cute and bubbly and has a charming chemistry with the hero. TM Karthik, Jayaprakash, baddie Ravishankar and others have done their job to sheer perfection.

Director Ravikumar's screenplay is just flawless; the complex concept of time travel is executed in a simple fashion with interesting situation which is the major strength of the movie. Also, the magic of time travel is clearly witnessed through the scenes and not just through dialogues which is something new to Tamil cinema that concept can be followed by classes and masses.

Technically, the VFX work by Phantom is very impressive while the cinematography by Vasanth is crystal clear that the film doesn't look like a small-budget film.
Though the technical team and artists have put in their mammoth effort, we should also appreciate the film’s producer CV Kumar who is continuously investing in new age cinema and every penny spent in the film is clearly visible.

Overall, Indru Netru Naalai is a charming fantasy thriller that you really shouldn't miss. Give it a chance and prepare to be entertained thoroughly.