Author Topic: Happy Birthday to AR Rahman  (Read 828 times)

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Happy Birthday to AR Rahman
« on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »
Happy Birthday to AR Rahman

Today (January 6) is the 48th birthday of AR Rahman, perhaps the most popular Indian music director and Oscar award winner. The Mozart of Madras as he is known would be in Chennai, and would be at work on his birthday.

ARR as he is affectionately known throughout the world is a trendsetter and a wizard who redefined Indian music. He has achieved almost everything in the music world –Oscars, Golden Globe, Grammy,  BAFTA and almost all Indian music awards.

AR Rahman still rules Tamil film music where it all started more than two decades back. His Maryan album topped the itunes list of best sellers for 2013. And Nenjukkulle from Kadal was the most popular number of last year.

In 2014 Rahman has lot of biggies lined up. Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan will be ARR’s first album of the year likely to be launched on February 15. Next would be  Shankar’s eagerly awaited AI album followed by Vasantha Balan’s Kaaviya Thalaivan and Gautham Menon’s Simbu film.

Offline Maran

• Classic Member
  • I am a daydreamer and a nightthinker
    • Facebook
Re: Happy Birthday to AR Rahman
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 04:18:41 PM »
Happy birthday Rahman Sir, I am proud to be an Indian because legends like you are living around us. We are expecting more variety of musics other than movie albums and you are my great inspiration to my career and life. Once again, I wish you happy returns and Good luck for featured projects.