Author Topic: some times its gud for us to act blind  (Read 632 times)

Offline fayaz

some times its gud for us to act blind
« on: March 30, 2017, 09:12:54 AM »
A man married beautiful girl.he loved her very much.one day she developed her a skin disease.slowly she started to loss her beauty.it so happened that one day her husband left for tour.while returning he met with an accident and lost his eyesight.however thier married life continued as usual.but as days passed she lost her beauty  gradually. blind husband did not know this and there was not any differance in thier married life he continues to love her and and she also loved him very much.
one day she died.her death brought him great sarrow. he finished all her last rites and wanted to leave that town.
a man from behind called an said. now how will you be able to walk all alone? all these  days your wife used to help you.
he replied iam not blind. i was acting.because if she knew i could see her ugliness it would have pained her more than her disease.so i pretended to be blind.she was avery good wife i only wanted to keep her happy.

MORAL: some times its good for us to act blind and ignore one anothers's shorts comings, in order to be happy
no matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth.that's the sipirt of FOGIVNESS.
even though the eyes don't see each other,they see things to gether,blink simulaneously and cry together. that's unity

Offline MysteRy

• Global Moderator
  • Classic Member
  • ♥♥ Positive Thinking Will Let U Do Everything ♥♥
    • http://friendstamilchat.com/
Re: some times its gud for us to act blind
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:44:39 AM »

Offline ரித்திகா

• Forum VIP
  • Classic Member
  • ‘தமிழன் என்று சொல்லடா.. தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா..’
Re: some times its gud for us to act blind